28 June 2009

You Can't Be Allergic to All Of It

Here's my list of known allergies:

cats
dogs
feathers
molds
trees
grasses
weeds

I probably live in the wrong place. There are 3 dogs and a cat in my house. It's over 30 years old (the house), so I'm sure there's mold. I sleep under a feather duvet. There are trees, grasses, and weeds everywhere I go - it's the Pacific Northwest!

In 6-12 weeks, I hope to be a little less allergic. I'm taking vaccines that are supposed to desensitize me to my allergens. If nothing else, it's an exciting way to take medicines - I get to use syringes! Thankfully, there are no injections involved. At least, not since the day of diagnosis - there were a LOT of injections that day!

At least I'm not allergic to dust! I'm not exactly good at keeping things tidy, which includes dusting. I just hate the idea of turning perfectly harmless bunnies out of their homes, when they're really not hurting anyone.

No comments: